The purpose-built facility and campus for 500 students was completed in April, 1995, and the school became part of Rotterdam's International Education Center (IEC). A new wing was added during the spring of 2003.
- Modern classrooms
- Library and multimedia center
- Mobile laptop and i-Pad carts
- Two art rooms
- Three science labs
- Music and band rooms.
- Commercial kitchen area with 7 cooking stations
- Double gymnasium with stage for performances and presentations
- Sports fields
- Swimming pool (off site)
- Children's playgrounds
- Safe school bus boarding and arrival area
- Complete security monitoring and controlled access
- A full canteen serving hot meals or cold snacks for your children throughout the day
- Infirmary with a school nurse five days per week to ensure the health and safety of your children while they are studying or playing sports.
It is also possible to rent some areas of our school if/when available.
Below are the rental prices/verhuur tarieven. To check availability and for more information, please contact our Facilities Manager, Mr Rick Faling at email@example.com
|Half Gym ||€25 || per hour |
|Full Gym ||€50 || per hour |
|Stage ||€250 || per four (4) hours (incl. sound & light systems & chairs) |
|Cafeteria ||€150 || per four (4) hours |
|Conference Room ||€100 || per four (4) hours |
|Person on site for assistance ||€40 || per hour |
|Cleaning costs ||€35 || per hour |